Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Video by Numbers

Today's video is extra special - it's a do-it-yourself video! Here are the instructions:

1. Go to the following URL:

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/display.pd?prodnum=3085685&path=90697

2. Copy the following text into the text window below the cute kitty on standby:

"I am a beloved cat. A fine example of the feline species. I'm very sophisticated and refined. I shidt in a box and I will eat your fuhking face off if you don't give me foods now.
I duh duh duh duh don't ha ha ha have a stuh stuh stuh stuttering prah prah problem"

3. Select the "Nigel" voice

4. Press the "Preview Card" button to hear your creation!

5. Post other fun phrases you think of in comments to this blog for everyone to enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Copy and paste this and select Graham's voice.

"like wad you just say? sis tut tering? you are not so refined. i might catch you stealin fishies from da market, like the criminal da are. go sniff up someone else's bloodie arse. you bloodie crim in l."

aAp